For some life is simple, for others it is diffucult. I wish to explore here the space between these two binaries, considering mainly how external social dynamics and internal psychological dynamics impact our well being/mental health. In a nutshell, without sounding too complex or academic, I want to unfold who I am, who we are and what the world is.....vague I know; but so is all that we know or at least what we think we know.
I will focus mainly on the subject of 'depression' as I myself have been prone to bouts of this over recent years, but I will also pay particular attention to the mind, behavior, happiness, habit, culture, society and every sub-category which falls within each of these domains of thought. Each post will be a 'WORK IN PROGRESS'.
I will be flexible thoughout and will attempt at best to be non biased and will work from the viewpoint that science, thought, history, perception and all that seems solid are always subject to change therfore so are our realities and indeed ourselves.
Ps. Thought id use 'Raison D'etre' cos when I think of myself saying it I envision myself as some kinda 'bennedict cumberbatch' thespian who can get away with saying shit like that and that makes me giggle cos im totaly not that. None the less it sounds like it matters and for me, all this does so im sticking with 'Raison D'etre'. Excellent
No comments:
Post a Comment